Friday, July 31, 2009

Guest poem and VACATION!!!

Hey, kids! Guess what time it is? That's right, it's time for me and Brian to go on a vacation to Europe for two weeks! That's a week in London, and a week in Paris. Now we all know about my trouble with flying, so I'm sure the added step of going through customs won't make things any easier...but we'll give it a shot. Hey, maybe I'll boil the Thames while I'm over there.

So, yes, this means two whole weeks without my fun and enlightening posts, two whole weeks without haikus or Ask Sargeras e-mails. How will you survive for a whole fortnight without my illuminating presence?

Actually, it should be a lot easier, shouldn't it? But regardless, here's something to tide you over. I received a kind invitation to write a guest poem for a poetry blog called LOGBERG in MOTOWN, and I was happy to oblige. Go check it out!

See you August 17. I'll return with pictures!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noo! Sargeras!!!!!!, have fun on your trip!

Eyra said...

I'm going to miss you =O Good luck at the airport, and have loads of fun! *luffs on*

Andrew said...

Well, good luck and have fun destroying Europe. Hope to see you in the news.

Sargeras said...

@ Anon: I always do, you know. >>}8^O

@ Eyra: The minutes shall be like minutes until my return!

@ Andrew: I destroy a lot of things, but one thing I always make, is the news.

Whowho said...

This is it fellow commeters of Coffie With Sargeras, we knew this day would soon come, I geuss there's nothing left but for us all to butchur each other in a Battle Royal-esk blood bath.

*Picks up my sharpened Keybord again* CCOOOOOBBRAA!

MoDigence said...

SCREENSHOT OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Okay, now that that's out of the way, I hope you have a good time on the trip.

Eonar said...

Toodles.
Have fun Sargie =)

Selaris said...

Enjoy your vacation, Sargeras! *sneaks over and feeds the rumored-to-exist cat*

Whowho said...

What? No carnage as sociaty breakes down with out guidence from the dark lord? No looting, no pillaging, no drive by shootings?

Sargeras is going to be so disapointed in us when he gets back.

Anonymous said...

*kills you all*

There. He'll be quite happy that we're all dead and no longer pestering him, I'm sure.

/wrists

Eyra said...

*sends a super duper secret love letter*
My life has no meaning right now without Sargeras here to make it all better.
*emo kid* :(

Sorcer said...

Let's just hope that our mighty Dark Lord will not crush London and Paris... wait... I guess with Paris that would be fine.
Weird french :D
*takes a stroll to feed the cat*

Post a Comment